Browning National Portrait Gallery Cushions .This cushion is part of our 100 greatest Britons poll conducted by the.BBC with the UK public to determine who are considered the greatest British people in history.
The National Portrait Gallery was founded in 1856 to collect portraits of the famous British men and women from the 16th century to the present day.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only