This London Midland & Scottish Railway cushion showcases a lithograph from the National Railway Museum archive by Bryan de Grineau. It features two Royal Scot trains passing by, pulled by Grenadier Guardsman and offering service between London, Glasgow, and Edinburgh. With a natural look and feel, the cushion comes with zip fastening and is handmade in the UK. The design is printed on one side and it is machine washable (please check the care label before washing). We offer various size, fabric, and filling options on select cushion collections to fit your personal preference. Bring the history and excitement of rail travel into your home with this retro and heritage cushion.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only