The Alfred Wise Collection transports the delicate botanicals captured by the renowned RHS artist-in-residence Alfred Wise, into a beautiful collection fit for the ultimate garden party.
About Alfred Wise:
Alfred Wise (1908 –1985) spent most of his working life as a botanical artist-in-residence, engaged at RHS Wisley, Surrey. A prolific painter he created over 1,000 watercolour paintings of selected plants, often of those winning prestigious medals and awards of merit at RHS flower shows. Wise was a true eccentric and loner - living in a ramshackle caravan in the grounds at RHS Wisley, surrounded by his brushes, paints and his beloved artwork —an individualist’s artists paradise in an idyllic location.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
All Cushions come piped in a complementing colour to the main design.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look.
- Faux Suede with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Silver Piping.
- 45 x 45 cm (Standard Size)
- 60 x 60 cm (Statement Size)
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only with coloured reverse
- Zip Fastening
- Fibre / Feather / Cover Only Option