This cushion art work is on the National Gallerys extraordinary collection of 19th-century French landscapes, Corot to Monet charts the development of landscape painting from the late 18th century to the year of the first Impressionist exhibition, 1874.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only
- 1046119 NG Code