As a small UK maker of high-quality home accessories, we at WELOVECUSHIONS are very aware of the responsibility that we have, to minimise our carbon footprint and evolve our product range to use more sustainable and recycled material. To help you make an informed choice about your purchase we thought we'd let you know that:
- We already use eco-friendly water based inks
- Source our material from GOT certified mills
- Use FSC certified wood in our outdoor accessories
- Re-use boxes wherever possible for customer orders (If your box has seen better days we apologise, but as they say it's what's inside that counts!)
- Use bio-degradable bags for those who still require them. We encourage our customers not to request them though wherever possible.
But, and most importantly of all, we remain committed to our “made to order” production service for every customer order. This ensures minimal waste and smaller carbon footprint, and that each order is hand-finished with the love and professionalism of our small team in Tottenham.
- As of January 2022, all of our fibre cushion Pads will be made from 50% recycled plastic from Plastic Bank, globally recognised as one of the leading solutions to stop ocean plastic, whilst helping people living in poverty to build a better future.
- We're aiming that all our feather cushions pads, by the end of 2022, will be made from UK sourced material, reducing the amount of feathers heading for landfill in the UK.
- And, by the end of 2022, we will aim to have a range of organic cotton/linen and recycled fabrics available for all our products.
We're not perfect (as yet!) but by constantly evaluating what we do and creating positive change by talking to our suppliers, we will look for new solutions, and consider the life cycle of our products going forwards.
We hope you will enjoy your purchase, and thank you for supporting us in our endeavour.
The WELOVECUSHIONS' Team
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist