The painting corresponds with drawing no. 43 in the 'Liber Veritatis' (British Museum), the inscription on which records the painting as having been made for Angelo Giorio (1586 - 1662), who was made a cardinal in 1643.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only
- 1046121 NG Code