Absinthe transfixes a young beauty in Privat Livemonts Absinthe Robette. The late 19th-century absinthe craze coincided with the popularity of large lithographic posters as advertisements and independent works of art. Created in 1896 and considered to be Livemonts masterpiece, the work drew immediate acclaim for its remarkable design and sheer, subtle shades of green.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only