The cushion is produced for London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote rail travel to the popular Yorkshire seaside resort of Bridlington. The cushion shows an elegantly dressed woman looking out to sea from a balcony, while holidaymakers stroll on the promenade and sunbathe on the beach below. Artwork by Andrew Johnson.
This railway cushion is produced by London North Eastern Railway (LNER) promoting rail services to Bridlington in East Yorkshire. 1930. The cushion shows a view of the beach, with small rowing boats and larger sailing boats leaving the harbour, with the town, beach, promenade and pavilion in the background.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only