Produced by London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote rail and sea services to the Isle of Skye. Artwork by Austin Cooper (1890-1964), a Canadian who studied art in Cardiff and Arbroath. He began his career as a commercial artist in Montreal, but returned to London in 1922 and designed posters for LNER, Indian State Railways and London Transport. His first show was held at the London Gallery in 1948.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only