Produced for British Railways (BR) Southern Region (SR) to promote rail travel to the county of Kent, also known as the 'Garden of England’. The cushion shows a picturesque view of the countryside, with blossoming trees, an oast house and a village church. Artwork by Frank Sherwin.
This art cushions produced for British Railways (BR) Southern Region (SR) in 1955 to promote rail travel to the county of Kent, also known as the Garden of England. The poster shows a delightful summertime view of the countryside with trees in full blossom. A horse and cart is making its way along a country lane towards an oast house and a village church.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only