A leading figure in modern Finnish painting, Gallen-Kallela first worked at Lake Keitele, north of Helsinki, in summer 1904. This landscape is his third and most elaborate depiction of the lake, and he exhibited it in Helsinki that same year. The painting is signed with the Swedish form of the artist's name; in later years he used the Finnish form, as above, by which he is best known today.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- 1046123 NG Code
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only