The profile was used for portraits by many painters of the Early Renaissance.
Baldovinetti's representation of a lady in yellow is one of the most striking of such designs, showing the sitter almost to the waist. Stitched to her sleeve is a device of three palm leaves which is probably not merely a decorative pattern but the emblem of her family or of one into which she has married, or is soon to marry into.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only
- 1046133 NG Code