Pyramidal Watsonia (Dwarf Gladiolus) is a hand coloured copperplate engraving from a botanical illustration by Sydenham Edwards from the William Curtis Botanical Magazine 1790-1800.
Great for relaxing in the garden and a perfect picnic accessory, this eye-catching deck chair can easily be folded flat and stored away when not in use.
March 2022 - Wooden Frame Update - Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, and in-line with other small companies like ourselves, we are experiencing ongoing difficulties in sourcing materials. To this effect we have to look for alternative suppliers for our wooden frames (deckchairs and stools). This may be mean, in some cases; the actual wooden frames may differ from the initial lifestyle pictures shown, where applicable, on a product. Please be assured that we will always try and source like-for-like in terms of the quality and sturdiness of the frame, but the colour may differ. This item, along with our deckchairs, is now are made of beech wood, resulting in a lighter to carry, but just as sturdy item. Should you have any concerns, please contact the team on 0208 801 5491 to discuss, before purchasing the item.
- The deckchair slings are made from very hard wearing canvas polyester sail cloth, and printed using state-of-the-art technology. Hard wearing and durable in all weather conditions.
- The frame is handmade in UK from birch wood oil soaked.
- Our deckchairs have a cross-section of 22mm x 47mm providing far greater strength than most spindly, wobbly deckchairs.
- Lovingly printed and assembled in the UK using FSC sustainably sourced beech hardwood
- Free UK Delivery - FED EX - Overseas Customers please contact us prior to making a purchase.