Produced for London, Midland & Scottish Railway (LMR) to promote rail travel to the Lake District, Cumbria. The cushion shows a striking landscape view of a very tall rock formation, with two people at the summit surveying the breathtaking landscape dropping off on all sides beneath a red-orange sunset. Artwork by Montague Birrell Black, who concentrated mostly on military and naval artwork. He designed posters for LMS, London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) and Southern Railway (SR).
The cushion shows a striking landscape view of the famous rock formation known as Napes Needle with two people at the summit surveying the breathtaking landscape dropping off on all sides beneath a red-orange sunset.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only