It produced by London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote rail travel to Scotland. It shows a view of the Silver Forth. Artwork by Norman Wilkinson, who studied art at Portsmouth and Southsea Schools of Art. A famous marine painter, he designed posters for several railways and organised the Royal Academy series of posters for the London & Midlands Railway (LMR) in 1924.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only