Produced for British Railways (BR) to promote rail travel to the South Downs along the southern coast of England. The cushion shows an attractive view of the countryside that can be found in the area, with a small map beneath showing the routes between Victoria, London Bridge and Waterloo Stations, London, and various destinations along the southern coast. Artwork by Jack Merriott.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only