Produced for Southern Railway (SR) to promote rail travel to the countryside in the south of England. The South Downs were widely promoted for rambling excursions. Artwork by Walter E Spradbery, who studied privately and was a member of the Society of Industrial Artists and Designers.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only