It produced for British Railways (BR) to promote rail travel to and within Scotland. The poster shows a locomotive travelling over the Tay Bridge, with the waters of the Firth of Tay streching out on either side. To produce the preliminary drawings for this painting, the diesel locomotive and train were posed for the artist. Winds of up to 40mph blew through the girders of the Tay Bridge as he sketched the scene. Artwork by Terence Cuneo, son of the artists Cyrus and Nell Cuneo.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only