This is one of the works produced by Monet when, like Pissarro and Daubigny, he moved to London during the Franco-Prussian War (1870-1). Pissarro worked mainly in south London, while Monet painted the parks of central London and the River Thames. Here he shows the misty atmosphere of the capital on a spring day, with the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Bridge in the background. They are contrasted with the jetty in the foreground casting broken shadows on the river, and the new foliage of the trees on the Embankment to the right.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- 1046139 NG Code
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only