Great Western Railway (GWR) cushion. Artwork by Claude Buckle.
This railway cushion is produced for Great Western Railway to promote rail travel to Totnes Devon and features This England of Ours By Railway Cushions. The history of the Totnes Devon is extraordinary as it is the only English medieval monastery to have been restored and used again for its original purpose.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only