It produced for London, Midland & Scottish Railway (LMS) and London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote travel to Tobermory in the Western Isles of Scotland. The cushion shows a landscape view of the area, with trees, islands, the sea and mountains in the distance. Artwork by Norman Wilkinson, who studied art at Portsmouth and Southsea Schools of Art
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only