Produced for Great Western Railway (GWR) to promote rail travel to Wales. The cushion shows a view of Cader Idris and Afon Mawddach. Artwork by Sir Herbert Alker Tripp (1883-1954), who had a long and successful career with New Scotland Yard. He painted in his spare time and after his retirement.
Travel artwork produced for Great Western Railway (GWR) to promote rail travel to Wales. The cushion shows a view of Cader Idris and Afon Mawddach.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only